The bathroom is definitely the room that requires the most elbow grease. This is mostly thanks to the germs and bacteria that thrive in warm and damp places. Other challenges include ongoing limescale and grime buildup. Luckily, you can easily combat all of these if you have the right tools and supplies.
Dependable companies in Rainier, WA and other areas that offer comprehensive home cleaning services, use excellent products that help them tackle this kind of dirt. If you’d like to find out whether you’re using the right supplies, read on, and dealing with your bathroom will be a breeze.
What bathroom cleaning supplies do I need?
In order for your venture to be as efficient as possible, having appropriate supplies is crucial. Have a look at the following list of must-have items for a spotless bathroom:
- Toilet brush. It plays a huge role in keeping the bowl clean and preventing the spread of germs. It needs to be kept hygienic, so spray it with a disinfectant, rinse it, and le it dry.
- Toilet bowl disinfectant. It kills almost all germs and bacteria if you apply it properly around the inside rim and cover the entire inner surface of the bowl. Make sure you let it sit as written on the label, for at least 15 minutes.
- Rubber gloves. Needless to say, with all the harsh products to use in the bathroom, you’ll definitely want to protect your hands.
- Grout brush. You don’t tackle grout on a weekly basis, but you should still do it at least a couple of times a year. You’ll need a good brush to do it successfully.
- Tile and grout disinfectant. You can go for one of the many available commercial products, but you can also make a natural solution which is a great option for your tiles if you have children or pets.
- Vacuum and mop. Vacuuming your bathroom floor is a great way to easily get rid of hair and loose dirt. However, you should give it a nice mopping at least once a month.
- Glass cleaner. With all the steam and splashes in the bathroom, it’s important to wipe down your mirrors and shower screens regularly.
- Tub and sink disinfectant. You need a good product that can cut through mildew and soap scum. In addition, you can use a squeegee after every shower to reduce watermarks.
- All‐purpose cleaner. It’s great to use on your countertops, doorknobs, light switches, and other surfaces that you need to wipe down.
Where to store bathroom cleaning supplies?
There are several factors you need to keep in mind when deciding where you’ll put away your supplies. First, you need to make sure it’s out of reach of children and pets. Next, make sure the place is not exposed to heat. Certain products require specified temperatures, so make sure you check the product’s label. When you find an adequate spot, you can put everything in a caddy or a bucket and place it there.
Where in Rainier, WA can I find reliable home cleaning services?
If you’re not sure how to order your bathroom tasks, or how to deal with an extremely soiled bathroom, reach out to American Maid Service of Olympia. We boast highly trained, bonded, and insured technicians who use efficient methods and always go out of their way to make our clients satisfied. Instead of wasting your time on the never-ending chores, spend a relaxing afternoon by the McIntosh Lake and let our professionals take care of your home. Give us a call now!