You’re looking for an easy, foolproof way to a healthy and hygienic household? No worries, you’re not alone. Everyone wants the same thing when it comes to home maintenance: maximum results with minimal effort. However, all the housework often leaves little or no time for hobbies, relaxation, or quality time with loved ones.
But is there a way to rethink your upkeep schedule and make it more efficient? Sure there is. However, you still need to know how to keep grime and germs under control and make sure the products you use don’t add harmful substances to your living space.
Though you may need a professional maid service to help you keep your home in Olympia spotless, keep on reading to discover some of the most effective methods of upgrading your cleaning habits. Let’s dive right in!
How do I optimize my cleaning?
There are 5 simple yet effective ways to keep your home in great condition without spending hours or days on drudgery:
- Set up an organized schedule
The key here is to begin slowly, build onto your existing habits, and hold yourself responsible for any additional tasks. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Plan your weekly tasks – To avoid repetition, assign a particular day of the week to a chore you find demanding. For instance, try washing, sorting, and folding laundry for a few hours on Tuesdays. Or perhaps if Monday is your dusting day, Wednesday can be the day when you do the bathroom clean-up. Whatever you decide, make sure it works for you. This will reduce the time spent tidying and will make you feel more accomplished.
- Establish a specific time for least favorite chores – Instead of neglecting them altogether, make a list of the 5 most hated household chores you’d like to tackle by the end of each day. As a result, you’ll be able to cover even the most hidden parts of your home.
- Pick one day as your cleaning day – In case you prefer to take care of everything in one go, simply choose the most convenient day and handle major house areas. Set aside at least a few hours to complete the task.
- Arm yourself with right the tools
Keeping a messy house in order can be an uphill struggle if your supplies aren’t up to the job. Getting a quality mop and duster or upgrading to a suitable floor cleaner could yield better results. This is also a good moment to replace old supplies with some new ones, such as microfiber cloths or sponges.
- Take proper care of your equipment
It’s vital to follow instructional guides provided by a manufacturer to ensure your equipment is functioning properly. You should clean your vacuums inside and out, and replace the bags regularly to keep them free of dust and dirt. Also, give your appliances a good wipe every so often if you want them to last, and make sure you throw away unsanitized sponges and brushes.
- Go green
Replacing toxic products with eco-friendly alternatives and incorporating them into your routine is just one of many ways to keep your home safe and hygienic. Some of these products contain potentially harmful chemicals and volatile organic compounds that can cause itchiness, headaches, respiratory issues, and other health problems.
Where can I book expert maid service in Olympia?
Are you looking for experts that can keep your home spotless at all times? Or perhaps you’re in need of some expert spring cleaning tips to shake off the winter blues? Look no further because American Maid Service of Olympia is here to help.
All our services are backed by decades of experience, a personalized approach, and full transparency. With our 200% guarantee in place, you can count on complete customer satisfaction, whether you live near Capitol Lake or elsewhere in the area.
Give us a call today and schedule your appointment!